This page leads you through the functionalities of the linked open data enhancer (LODE). It only covers the basic functionalities.
Browse in the content of the "local" database.
- Search for a term (e.g. "Wittgenstein", "Socrates", "Plato") in the local database.
- Search results will be displayed below. If the same-as link symbols are colored, they link to the entry of DBPedia or the InPho database
- Click on the id (e.g. thinker:t4132) to display the local database entry.
- Check the color of the DBPedia logo in the top right corner. If it is
- black-and-white () a link need to be created and, thus, it will lead you to the linker (B).
- colored () there exists already a link to DBPedia and, thus, it will lead you to the enhancer (C).
Link entities to other entities from other databases.
- On the left side the local instance is displayed. On the right side you can explore the suggested matching candidates.
- If you want more information of a specific matching candidate just click on "Show More".
- For establishing a link drag and drop the instance (the green square) from the right side to the left side.
- If a link has been established you are redirected to the enhancer (C).
Enhance the entities of the "local" database with data from other resources.
- On the left side the local instance is displayed. On the right side you can explore the suggested concepts and properties for enhancement.
- If you want to see more matching candidates, click on the '+' symbol (not visible in current screenshot).
- For enhancing a concept or a property, just drag-and-drop the item from the right side to the left side.
- For creating a new property, you have to drag-and-drop the property name (e.g. 'label' or 'abstract') and not the values.